Friday, May 15, 2009

WINNERS!

Thanks so much to all of you who participated in my "Fan Appreciation Day" Contest! there were a number of first-time commenters, as well as my loyal readers who honestly... make this whole blogging aspect worthwhile!



so THANKS!



Now, I know I said I was only going to have TWO winners for every fifty comments, but I decided to let the random number generator choose THREE comments. (honestly? I made a big batch this time, and I have to get rid of them before *I* eat them all!!)


so thanks to the random number generator...




I can happily say a hearty congratulations to:


1. DIANA




3. NANCY



I will be contacted you each very soon to make sure I have your correct mailing address! THEN, I'm off to the post office to mail your prizes!


Thanks again to each of you for playing as well as all of the promoting that was done! I've got a few more Jane Flavors I've been thinking about, so you never know when I'm going to do another contest!


xxoo!

6 comments:

SusieO said...

I need to stop commenting early cause that number generators never picks 1-3....

congrats to the winners!

mary said...

oh POOH

pooh on the random generator

pooh pooh pooh

Stacey King said...

well darnit.

Cathy said...

Yes! I'm so excited. I never win anything!

Kristin said...

:( oh well maybe next time!

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Lucky!!