Monday, June 1, 2009

I need votes!

so the voting period has begun for the ice cream cupcake challenge!!

I would SURE love it if you took a minute to go HERE or HERE to vote for my Coconut Creme Identity Crisis cupcakes!!

The GOOD news, other than me totally being your bestest friend for voting.. is that every voter gets entered in a drawing to win some cupcake cards! how cool is that???

(very cool. trust me on that!)

so please. don't make me beg. (at least not TOO much)


go HERE and ignore all those other delicious looking ice cream cupcakes, and vote for my Coconut Creme Identity Crisis cupcakes.

please.


cause I'll love you forever like that.

5 comments:

Ann Thibodeau said...

VOTED! That looks seriously yummy!

Elaine said...

Voted for ya. Lots of those entries look yummy. Too bad you can't ship ice cream very well.

Jodes said...

i can't stand coconut but i love you, so i voted.

Karen @ Mignardise said...

I'll vote.
Just found your blog through Erin's. Very cute and funny. Love the Happy Janes - yum!
Good luck!

Karen @ Mignardise said...

Ok, just looked and I realized it's too late.
Well, I would have voted for you...