Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Old, New, and a taste of Blue

SO I still have some old pictures to post.... but I still have to finish converting them into jpegs (currently TIFs) before blogger will accept them....


for now.. here are the cookies I made with Rhena a week and a half ago. I tried a new technique with the picture taking.... more for backdrops than anything.
good day, sunshine!


rubber ducky, you're the one!


Little Lady

Mary had a little lamb (or three)



LESSONS LEARNED: UNFORTUNATELY, these cookies were not eaten by anyone. I noticed that the icing had a taste similar to WINDEX. I had cleaned up the counter using the Windex like I usually do, but totally forgot to cover and/or rinse my kitchen aide mixing bowl before making the icing. not sure if the spray had gotten in the bowl or on the whisk part, but bleh. that didn't stop me from practicing decorating, though. oh well. better for my diet, I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them! Esp the cookie onesie with the sheep on it. VERY cute and nicely done!

Porq said...

Since you use WINDEX to hunt your household flies, let the flies eat the cookies!!