Saturday, March 15, 2008

Eat your vegetables!

SO I already tried my hand at fruit cookies... I thought it was only fair that I give the veggies a shot.

ok, so it's only ONE vegetable, and I didn't make it for the sake of making a veggie cookie... The carrot cookies I made are really just the first installment for the Easter and St Patty's Day cookies I'm working on.


pipe, flood, pipe some more.



no matter. the carrots are done, and in the event that Rhena and Troy eat them all before I get the bunny heads and eggs done... I want to post them.



better than 'rabbit food'


it's all in the details




Have you had your veggies today?



personal note; the carrot shape itself was pretty easy to do. I have been percolating on doing a petit four or something.. mini carrot cakes? SOMETHING. I definitely will implement the carrot shape to the next carrot-flavored cake/treat I make. carrot cake cup cakes with cream cheese frosting and a little piped carrot on top? perhaps.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Those are some good-looking cookies. Could it be that you've made the full conversion to Stepford?